Understandably, most people seek out the lowest interest rate when re-mortgaging.
In fact, 63% of respondents in a recent survey*, declared interest rates to be the most important factor when either re-mortgaging with their existing lender, or moving to another provider.
Although an important factor, there is so much more to think about! And as your adviser, I can help you.
Together we’ll consider:
- Your current and future financial requirements
- The balance between the size of advance, fees and interest rates
- How long you’re likely to stay in your home
- Whether your circumstances are likely to change in the near future, the need for additional funds
- Whether you have any plans for retirement
- What monthly repayments you can afford
This information will help me to determine the length and term of your new rate and mortgage, whether overpayments are feasible, and to factor in some of the hidden costs mortgages can have, such as early repayment charges.
By working with me to re-mortgage, I can not only help you find the best rate, but you can also be assured that you’ve got the right long-term mortgage for both your current and future needs.
Together, we can find the right deal for you.
* Research conducted by Legal & General Mortgage Club (Legal & General Group Plc)
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. You may have to pay an early repayment charge to your existing lender if you remortgage.